skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lady Queen Obscene
Monday, November 13, 2006
Sometimes I feel like an idiot for thinking so much, especially when you seem to be so unperturbed about everything.
It's just not the same, my dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(143)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(10)
How are you?Oh, I'm doing fine, thanks for not ask...
When you get calls at 7:30 am and your friends are...
It hurts, it hurts, it hurts..Isn't that some emo ...
I've got blind faith in you....maybe just a little...
It's well past three am and I'm writing a letter t...
Ok since Dong insists, I'm updating.YOU BETTER THA...
Sometimes I feel like an idiot for thinking so muc...
It's not like anyone comes here anymore anyway. Ki...
I'm staying home the whole day today.It's rather n...
oh fuck.KNNBCCB FUCK FUCK FUCK OH FUCK YOUR MOTHER...
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
►
2005
(174)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Nic
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment